Super Quick Festival Eyes

Tutorial + Photography by Amy Nadine, Graphic Design by Eunice Chun

The last thing we want is to look super made up at a festival. But it’s also the perfect occasion to rock something fun! So here are three easy and quick ways to get out of our comfort zones without looking glammed up:

METALLIC ROSE:


I used this matte metallic liquid lip stain ($$) in Happi because I couldn’t find an eyeliner in the shade I wanted.
I used this super user-friendly eyeliner brush ($$) to apply it.
OMBRE MAUVE:

I added this matte liquid lip stain ($$) in Soft Lilac on top of the metallic rose shade, using the same eyeliner brush. First I applied one coat from the halfway mark to the end of the wing, then after it dried, I added another coat to the last quarter of the wing.
SILVER FLASH:

I used this silver glitter liquid liner ($$) in Glam Rock by applying it all over the upper and bottom lids then blended it with my finger to make it more effortless.

How will you be rocking your festival look this year? I’d love to know in the comments below!

Comments